INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION Psychological and educational interpretation
Romanian Academy, Iasi Branch - Institute of Economic and Social Research, "Gh. Zane", Department of Psychology and Pedagogy
invites you to attend the
International Scientific Conference:
The conference will take place on Friday, 25may, 9 a.m., 2018, AULA MAGNA – Romanian Academy, Iasi Branch, Avenue Carol I, no. 8.
The event, at the Ninth edition, addresses the current and complex problem of the communication process, analyzed from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- The event addresses the complex process of interpersonal communication from a psychological, educational perspective but also from the perspective of artistic language. The so-called "revolution in communication," generated by successive waves of technological innovation, is taken into account.
- The theme of the conference reflects the current concern, more intense than ever, that has as center the communication process, connected to the new technological means, which give it a special character in modernity. Discussions and research on communication today have an unprecedented development. Thus, the results of these researches contribute invaluable to the development of communication-based fields: education, philosophy, art, teamwork, leadership, etc.
- We propose the definition of communication from different perspectives, since the areas of communication imply their own specificity: interpersonal communication, in groups, in the media, didactic communication, between the two genres, between the doctor and the patient; intercultural, diplomatic communication, business and work teams, science and art. Each of these communication modalities implies certain conditions of deployment, different ways of approach and different means of realization.
- There is a revolutionary scientific discovery that communication has always been and still is, more important to us, human beings than ever has been supposed. Prior to this century, no major analysis of international relations has explained the unfair standards of life or power as a result of a specific communication model among nations, but this has become a common theme today.
- A more sophisticated understanding of communication has developed in this century. Now, the issue of the "proper human condition" is discussed. This new understanding has provoked an increased interest in communication that puts into question three interdependent factors: new communication technologies, an appreciation of the economic and political significance of communication, and developments in thinking humanistic and scientific communication.
- Communication is a fundamental feature of the human being. "Social capital" consists of the stock of active connections between people: trust, mutual understanding, common values and behaviors that connect members of the networks and human communities, and make possible a cooperative action.
We invite to participate teachers and researchers, psychologists, psychotherapists, and students interested in this topic. The papers will be published in a collective volume with academic recognition. We offer nominal Diploma of participation.
- 1 May, 2018 - for sending title and abstract in English (up to 250 words and 3-5 keywords):
- 5 May, 2018 - acceptance of papers.
- 10 May, 2018 - forsending full papers (8 to 10 pages, font Times New Roman - 12, format A4, fully justified, margins Normal. Bibliography: author, year, title, editor.)
We ask participants to comply with the deadlines for submitting materials.
All documents will be sent electronically to the following e-mail:
The papers will meet the proposed theme and must not have been previously published.
Each author can participate with a maximum of two papers.
Romanian Academy, Iasi Branch - Institute of Economic and Social Research, "Gh. Zane", Str.
T. Codrescu, nr. 2, cod 700481.
Ph.D. researcher, pr. grd. II, Marinela Rusu
- http://home.acadiasi.ro/ro/content/comunicarea-interpersonală (ROM)
- http://home.acadiasi.ro/ro/node/954 (ENGL)
The conference is registered in the International Database (BDI):
- Marinela Rusu, MainResearcher, grd. II, PhD. Romanian Academy, Iasi Branch, Institute "Gh. Zane".
- Marilena Doncean, Main Researcher, grd. III, PhD. Romanian Academy, Iasi Branch, Institute "Gh. Zane".
- Adrian Liviu Măgurianu, Main Researcher, grd. III, PhD. Romanian Academy, Iasi Branch, Institute "Gh. Zane".
- Eugenia Maria Pasca, Professor PhD., “George Enescu” National University of Arts, Iaşi, Romania.
- Magdalena Lazăr, secretary, Romanian Academy, Iasi Branch, Institute "Gh. Zane".
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE :
- Teodor Dima, PhD Professor, Member of Romanian Academy; Director -"Gh. Zane" Institute of Economic and Social Research, Iași.
- Constantin Cucoș, PhD Professor, Director - Teacher Training Department, "Al. I. Cuza" University of Iasi, Romania
- Maria Urmă, PhD Professor, arhitect, Dean of Faculty of Visual Arts, “George Enescu” National University of Arts from Iaşi.
- Damir Demonja, Ph.D., Senior Research Adviser, Institute for Development and International Relations, IRMO, Department for International Economic and Political Relations, Zagreb, Croatia.
- Emilian Dobrescu, Prof., secretar stiintific al sectiei de stiinte economice, juridice si sociologie, Academia Română.
- Carmen Mihaela Crețu, PhD Professor, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, "Al. I. Cuza" University of Iasi, Romania.
- Bogdan Constantin Neculau, lecturer, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, "Al. I. Cuza" University of Iasi, Romania.
- Eugenia Maria Paşca,PhD Professor, Teacher Training Department, “George Enescu” National University of Arts from Iaşi.
- Ionuț Isac, PhD, Main researcer I, "G. Bariţiu" History Institute, Romanian Academy, Cluj-Napoca Branch.
- Valentina Pritcan, Associate Professor, PhD „Alecu Russo” Bălți State University, Republic of Moldova.
- Monica Albu, PhD, Main researcer I, "G. Bariţiu" History Institute, Romanian Academy, Cluj-Napoca Branch.
- Petru Bejan, prof. univ. dr., șeful Departamentului de Filozofie, Univ. ”Al. I. Cuza”, Iași, Facultatea de Filozofie și Științe Politice.
- Tatiana Comendant, Associate Professor, PhD, Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts, Faculty of Art Voice, Chisinau, Moldova.
- Lena-MarieLun, PhD, Main researcher, Accademia Europea di Bolzano (EURAC), Italy.
- Carmen Palhau Martins, researcher, Bournemouth University, Great Britain.
- Christian Maurer, Prof. PhD., IMC Fachhochschule Krems, Austria.
- Tamara Mitrofanenko, dr., Univ. für Bodenkultur Wien (BOKU), Austria.
- Gabriela Benescu, conf. PhD., visual artist, “G. Enescu” Nat. University of Arts from Iaşi of Romania.
- Liliana Stan, Prof. PhD, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, "Al. I. Cuza "University of Iasi, Romania.
- Georgiana Corcaci, Associate Professor PhD. Faculty of Psychology, University "Petre Andrei" University of Iasi, Romania.
- Marinela Rusu, PhD, Main researcher, grd. II, Romanian Academy, Iasi Branch, Institute "Gh. Zane".
- Anna Giannopoulos, psychiatrist, Luzerner Psychiatric Clinic, Luzern, Schweiz (Elvetia).
- Olimpiada Arbuz-Spatari, Associate Professor, PhD., Pedagogical State University "Ion Creangă", Chisinau, Rep. Moldova.
- Ioana-Iulia Olaru, PhD. lecturer, visual artist, the Faculty of Visual Arts and Design, ”George Enescu” National University of Arts, Iași, Romania.
- Emilia Moraru, PhD Professor, Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts, Faculty of Art Voice, Chisinau, Moldova.